Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!

 

I often get asked how I personalize and enhance my photos for my blog.  I am happy to say that I am able to do so via a free online photo editor called Picmonkey. It's my favourite online resource for enhancing my photos and for building collages.  It's great, not only for its vast resources but also because it's free and easy for anyone to use!  Of course they offer some great ad-ons that make it even more fantastic if you choose to upgrade and purchase a Royale account. I have yet to pay for a thing and am constantly in awe at the possibilities available to me.

When I logged in today, I discovered that it is their birthday! Happy Birthday, Picmonkey!   To celebrate, they are offering a FREE GIFT. If you use this link to try Picmonkey for free, I can get a free trial of the Royale package and you get the chance to see all the wonderful things that this site has to offer. It's a win , win!

So if you are looking for a great site to edit and enhance your photos, please give Picmonkey a try.
 
 
http://www.picmonkey.com/free_4_friends/10a431585
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and hear about what's happening in your kitchen.