- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Approx. 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup chocolate or peanut butter baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add the flour, baking soda and salt. Drizzle Nutella on top of the dough then swirl it through the dough with a butter knife.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes. Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and use a fork to gently flatten the balls and create a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 3 minutes to set.